Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of this website. These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Terms and Conditions.
The following terms and conditions govern Gourmandelle Shop and the benefits available thereunder. This "Agreement” is made between ALT Collective SRL. dba Gourmandelle Shop (“Gourmandelle” “We”), a Romanian company, and the person buying the plan (“You”, “Customer”) and/or the affiliate (“You”, “Affiliate”).
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before registering on Gourmandelle as a Customer or Affiliate. If You do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, then You SHOULD NOT register as a Customer or Affiliate.
- Acceptance of Membership Terms and Conditions
- 1.1 By clicking, visiting Gourmandelle Shop, purchasing a plan or creating an account on Gourmandelle, you will be deemed to have consented to these Terms and Conditions.
- 1.2 We reserve the right to change or update these Terms and Conditions from time to time.
- Customer and Affiliate Registration
- 4.1 Upon registration as a Customer or Affiliate, You may be prompted to select a Password that You can use to access Your Customer or Affiliate Account and Dashboard and to log on to the Customers’ or Affiliates’ area of Gourmandelle.com and its subdomains.
- 4.2 You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your Password and username and are responsible for all activities that occur under them. We do not have the means to check the identity of people using the Customers’ area or Affiliates’ area of the Site and will not be liable where Your Password or Customer/Affiliate Name are used by someone else.
- 4.3 You agree to notify Us immediately of any unauthorized use of Your Password or Customer/AffiliateName or any other breach of security of which You become aware.
Intellectual Property Rights
Under these Terms, Gourmandelle and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained on Gourmandelle.com and its subdomains.
Electronic Disclosure and Consent. Your purchase of a Product shall constitute your consent to receive any and all disclosures, notices and other communications including any notice that may be legally required to be provided to you regarding this Agreement, in electronic form. Gourmandelle will provide all future disclosures and notices by sending an alert to the electronic mail address that you have provided.
You have the right to withdraw this consent, but if you do Gourmandelle will immediately terminate this Agreement and/or the Service/Product. A refund or partial refund is not guaranteed. To withdraw your consent, please contact by sending such request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Client agrees to:
- purchase Products from the Website by using valid credit card or other allowed form of payment;
- provide Gourmandelle current and complete information as detailed in the purchase order form. If Gourmandelle discovers that any information provided by Customer is inaccurate or incomplete, Gourmandelle reserves the right to refuse to confirm Customer`s payment at their sole discretion and Customer forfeits any right to refund paid amount.
- After the Customer is transferred to the third party payment services, the risk of loss or damages will pass on the Customer and/or third party service.
- All prices and costs are in US Dollars.
You can ask for a refund within 3 days of the purchase. You can get a partial refund by contacting our customer support team (email us at email@example.com) if the product was faulty or it has not met the description. You will be asked to provide detailed information and attach the payment receipt to your email. Unfortunately, due to the nature of the Product, we cannot offer a refund if you simply changed your mind and don’t want the plan. Each personalized plan is created with care, so take your time to decide if you really want it before purchasing.
The discount codes are not cumulative and can be applied only once per order.
Limitation of Liability. In no event shall Gourmandelle, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of Gourmandelle whether such liability is under contract. Gourmandelle, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website and its Services and Products.
Customer Representation and Obligations. In return for the Product provided, each Customer acknowledges such Customer’s obligations to Gourmandelle as follows: (a) you have read the “Terms and Conditions” carefully, and understand the provisions of the Service and the billing method; (b) refunds must be requested in writing within 3 days; (c) You agree not to share any proprietary information supplied you by Gourmandelle including but not limited to recipes, meal plans, cookbooks, Customer resources, login information, discounts, and the like to any third-party, individual, entity or institution. A violation of this provision will result in potential legal action from Gourmandelle.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following
- publishing any Gourmandelle material in any other media without the accept of Gourmandelle.
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Gourmandelle materials
- publicly performing and/or showing any Gourmandelle material without the accept of Gourmandelle;
- using Gourmandelle in any way that is or may be damaging to Gourmandelle;
- using Gourmandelle in any way that impacts user access to Gourmandelle;
- using Gourmandelle contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to Gourmandelle, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to Gourmandelle;
- using Gourmandelle to engage in any advertising or marketing without the accept of Gourmandelle and except for affiliate marketing of the Gourmandelle Meal Planner.
Certain areas of Gourmandelle are restricted from being accessed by you and may further restrict access by you to any areas of Gourmandelle, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
Warranties. Gourmandelle is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Gourmandelle expresses no representations or warranties, of any kind related to Gourmandelle or the materials contained on Gourmandelle. Also, nothing contained on Gourmandelle shall be interpreted as advising you.
This plan provides general information and discussions about health and related subjects. The information and other content provided in this plan are not intended and should not be construed as medical advice, nor is the information a substitute for professional medical expertise or treatment. If you or any other person has a medical concern, you should consult with your health care provider or seek other professional medical treatment. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something that have read on this plan. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or emergency services immediately. The opinions and views expressed in this plan have no relation to those of any academic, hospital, health practice or other institution.
We will not be held responsible in any way for the information that you request or receive through or on our website, blog, e-mails, programs, services and/or products. In no event will we be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, equitable or consequential damages for any use of or reliance on this website or blog, e-mails, programs, services, and/or products, including, without limitation, any lost profits, personal or business interruptions, personal injuries, accidents, misapplication of information or any other loss, malady, disease or difficulty, or otherwise, even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such damages or difficulties.
Gourmandelle strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program. You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise. Gourmandelle is not a licensed medical care provider and represents that it has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition. You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Gourmandelle from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of Gourmandelle .
We make every effort to ensure that we accurately represent these products and services and their potential for results. There is no guarantee that you will experience the same results and you accept the risk that the muscle building results, fitness results, competition results and fat loss results differ by individual. We make no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience, and you accept the risk that results will differ for each individual. The testimonials and examples provided are exceptional results, which do not apply to the average purchaser, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Each individual’s health, fitness, and nutrition success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire, and motivation. As with any health-related program or service, your results may vary, and will be based on many variables, including but not limited to, your individual capacity, life experience, unique health and genetic profile, starting point, expertise, and level of commitment. There is no assurance that examples of past fitness, competition, muscle building and/or fat burning results can be duplicated in the future. We cannot guarantee your future results and/or success. Nor can we guarantee that you maintain the results you experience if you do not continue following the program. We are not responsible for your actions. The use of our information, products and services should be based on your own due diligence and you agree that our company is not liable for any success or failure of your physique that is directly or indirectly related to the purchase and use of our information, products and services.
General Release. Each Customer and Affiliate, for himself/herself, and on behalf of any person who uses the Benefits available through the Products (“Product Beneficiary”), hereby forever releases, acquits and discharges Gourmandelle from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, actions and causes of action that such Customer or such Customer’s legal representatives may have by reason of any monetary damage or personal injury sustained as a result of or during the use of any and all Benefits available through the Service. The sole recourse available to a Customer, Products Beneficiary or their legal representatives shall be the cancellation of the Membership.
Entire Agreement. The foregoing Terms and Conditions contain the entire terms and agreements in connection with Customer’s and Affiliate’s participation in the Service/Product and no representations, inducements, promises or agreement, or otherwise, between Gourmandelle and the Customer/Affiliate not included herein, shall be of any force or effect. If any of the foregoing terms or provisions shall be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining terms and provisions hereof shall not be affected thereby.
Binding Effect. The foregoing Terms and Conditions shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of Gourmandelle and the Customer / Affiliate as well as their respective successors and permitted assigns.
Gourmandelle Meal Planner – Owned by Ruxandra Micu, ALT Collective SRL, VAT CODE: RO35076982 No. Registrar of Companies: J40/11999/2015.
You can contact Gourmandelle by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.